- Each nappy comes with ONE shell and ONE insert
- Suitable for babies and toddlers 3kg-15kg (guide only)
- One size fits most – you can adjust the nappy to sizes S, M or L, by chnaging the snap rows on the nappy.
- Hip snaps and crossover snaps to prevent “wing droop”.
- Washable, waterproof and breathable fabric
- Comfortable elastic legging area to prevent leaking
- The nappy has a pocket for the inserts, multiple inserts can be added
- Outer layer: polyester with waterproof and breathable TPU .
- Inner layer: suede cloth inside, the moisture gets drawn away to the insert to keep your baby dry
Tips & Care
- Wash before first use. Wash with similar colours.
- It will take the insert a few washes to reach its full absorbency (could be 6 washes or more)
- Place the insert inside the nappy through the open pocket in the back.
- Liquid will be absorbed through the inner layer of the nappy to the insert
- More than one insert may be needed when sleeping or when necessary
- Nappy should be changed every 2-3 hours, and when damp, to prevent nappy rash
- Remove and rinse off the waste (knock solids into toilet), then store in dry place.
- Machine wash (no hotter than 40*C), cold rinse.
- Hang them up to dry in the sun (sunlight helps bleach the nappies to remove any remaining stains), or "Low" tumble dry.
- Do not store nappies for longer then 4 days, heavily soiled nappies should be pre-rinsed on the same day.
DO NOT bleach, DO NOT USE softener, DO NOT boil the cover.
Photo credit: www.alvababy.com